Harvard Law School
(magna cum laude)
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- First Circuit and U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Third Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
Memberships & Affiliations
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
A founding partner in the law firm, Alan has practiced litigation for 40 years, having tried over 75 cases and argued 25 appeals. He has appeared in both state and federal courts in Massachusetts. His areas of concentration are commercial litigation, employment litigation, and tort litigation including personal injury and legal malpractice.
- Author (translator) of Lafayette in America in 1824 and 1825 by Auguste Levasseur, Lafayette Press, Manchester, New Hampshire (2007), www.lafayetteamerica.com.
- President, The American Friends of Lafayette, www.friendsoflafayette.org.
- President, The Massachusetts Lafayette Society
- Vice President, Community Caregivers of Greater Derry (NH)